Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Update

I threw away the ice cream. It hurt. But I couldn't part with the flower lay. So I put it in my "memory box."

I don't like this. And I'm not sure I want to go through with it. We'll see... (Yes, I need to reassure myself that I can always change my mind!)

Right now I'm cleaning my house and listening to Jesus Christ Superstar. It's making me think of VJ and her "whip dance." (How many years have passed since then? I miss our adventures!)

It's the strangest thing-- I've been through an emotional rollercoaster over the past few days, while he still has no idea that anything has changed.

(Has it?)

-h-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the answering machine and the cell phone voice mails.

Get rid of them. Before you change your mind. From experience it will feel empowing, like a band aid, right off!

feitclub said...

Don't worry about what he's thinking! You've been very straightforward about everything, this has been a long time coming.

Anonymous said...

I have not commented on purpose. I will eventually, for now I would just like to watch.

Hyde said...

I erased all but 3-4 messages-- ones I couldn't part with. Oh... and I should confess. I saved the lid from the ice cream. Maybe I'll toss it in another day or two.

Spent most of the day today in bed, but I just put on a lot of eye-makeup. I feel a little better now.