Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Old Ice Cream

Don't know if this will be as funny to you as it was to me if you're not a bourgeois 20-something-year-old living in New York City, but I couldn't stop laughing, so check it out:

SNL Narnia Rap

In other news, Narc came over my place yesterday afternoon even though we had just parted that morning. Later in the evening he wanted ice cream. We walked over to the deli and bought him a container of Ben & Jerry's. When he went to put it away in the freezer, he was met with a surprise.

"What? You already have ice cream here! Why didn't you tell me?" he exclaimed.

"Um, Narc... Don't eat that. It's been there since June."

"June? Come on, Hyde! Then you should throw it out already!"

"No, thanks. I don't want to."

"So you're just going to leave it in there forever?"

"Yes, that's right. Forever."

What he doesn't know is that it is his ice cream from June 9th-- the night he stayed over here before he took me to the hospital. I didn't tell him that though.

I know... I'm a little crazy.

But more on his visit and all that later. Gotta get back to grading.

-h-

3 comments:

sunshine said...

What flavors?

feitclub said...

I've been watching that video since I read about it in the NY Times. I can't stop! It's the amateur rapper in me...

HistoryGeek said...

My computer is having trouble with the Narnia rap...too slow. Ah, well...