Friday, January 13, 2006

More to Come

I have so much to tell you guys, but no time to do it right now! But so far, my adventures over the past few days have included:

1.) Coming to a revelation about my relationship with B
2.)Meeting a new guy-- I have a date this weekend!
3.) Narc puking in a bar
4.) Very (very) exciting bad-girl sex w/ Narc. (I know... more than you need to know, but I can't contain myself).
5.) Going to an amateur boxing match in a church basement with NDN.

It's 11:00 pm and I'm still in my clothes from last night. I'm totally sex-grimy and stuffed from the Korean food I just ate with NDN. I'm about to pack a bag and head back to Narc's.

And the weekend is just beginning!

-h-

3 comments:

sunshine said...

Doesn't sound like you are sticking to the New Year Plans.

Have a great time anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Okay thank you for the point format, now lets get the details.

Anonymous said...

New guy! I like the sound of that!