Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Annals Live!

I know I'm going a little blog-crazy today, but it's only because I've missed it so much having been away. (And only for 10 days! I guess I'm an addict).

I just wanted to let you all know that I will continue posting at my old address as well... Just nothing having to do with sex, love or Narc.

I'm feeling moody, and just wrote a long moody post over there.

That's it for now. I need to take a tylenol. My head is killing me.

-h-

PS: If any of you link to me from your sites, keep the link for the old address, not this one... Just in case. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I will have to go and see if I can get a refund on that ticket I bought for Argentina.

Anonymous said...

I was already one step ahead of you on that department. But Dan said he found you through your stats site or something.