Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Not According to Plan

Well, what can I say? Last night did NOT go according to plan.

Narc was moody when I met up with him; we got to the Wizard's place late, and throughout the night I felt like Narc was completely brushing me off. He was being way different than he had been the two nights before.

After the dinner Narc and I said goodnight to Hammer and the Wizard and went out for more drinks. I was already depressed and he was being a bit of an ass (not to mention a little condescending as well). On our way back to my place, we tried to stop by Cheers, but they were closed. IrishBird popped her head out and said hi (which caused a mini-fight between me and Narc later).

Back at my place, things went from bad to worse. We just kept getting in little arguments. Finally, we stopped bickering and had sex on the floor, but it wasn't nearly rough enough to take care of all of the negative energy so I was disappointed. Later, I fell and hurt my knee. We went to bed at about 6:00 am. I had to wake up just an hour and a half later to come give a final.

When I let him come home with me last night Narc had PROMISED he would get up with me and leave this morning (I didn't want to leave him alone in my house). When I tried to wake him, I couldn't budge him (typical!), so I had to leave him there.

I'm sure he won't be there when I get back (although I hope he will!). It's reminding me of when I left him there with Anxious.

So much for all of the hope from this weekend. Back to reality, I guess.

More details on the dinner party to follow...

-crushed hyde-

2 comments:

Charby said...

Bloody men!
They always screw up the best laid plans!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it didn't live up to your expectations.

Do you think Narc wanted to hang around to search for your blog? I hope you have your PC password protected.

Narc is Narc, you know it, trust me I KNOW how you feel about him, but maybe its time to let him go for a bit...absence makes the heart grow fonder. He relies on you to be there for him when he wants you to be. Just turn him down once, maybe twice. Or don't.

I just want to see you happy all the time, not only when you talk to him or have some kind of contact with him.

You are obsessed and it is consuming all of your free time.

I'm not trying to be negative, just looking out for you!

Take Care...talk to you soon : P