Saturday, April 30, 2005

Head-Pounding Morning

Shit. It's almost noon and my head is pounding and I'm still drunk. I did a shitload of coke last night, and then went out and drank wine. I met some guy who's head of security at the UN for Zambia. He said he wants to take me for lunch. Then I went across town to meet NextDoorNeighbor. We drank some more. I switched onto whiskey. I suggested we go to a strip club. Who the hell knows why! We went to Scores. I had to fend off girls trying to give us lap dances. I mean, I'm just not into that and as for NextDoorNeighbor, he couldn't afford it. (Not like I could either). The girls were beautiful, but every time I had to use the restroom I got to hear stripper gossip. It kind of ruined the illusion.

What did I do? I drunk-texted Narc. (I'm such an idiot).

Then we headed back home, to Cheers. It was then that I finally met Sunshine! It was soooooo strange and surreal. I only figured out who she was because she said she would be wearing pink. She came with her two friends. I'll have to write more on that later. As for now, I have to try to get rid of this headache and get out of the house.

I'm in a fucking cranky mood right now. I want this headache gone. NOW!
I hope I feel better later...

1 comment:

sunshine said...

Yeah!!!

It was fun and surreal. Can't wait to see what you say about me?!