Thursday, April 28, 2005

Goodbye Constantine!


One of Life's Many Injustices Posted by Hello


Ah, Constantine! Dear Constantine!

GoldenFinch says that he reminds her of George W. Bush. (You'll have to ask her for an explanation of that one).

But as for me-- I can never quiet get enough of men who are entertainingly full of themselves. And Constantine fit the bill perfectly!

What has become of one of life's little pleasures? Must I drown out my sorrows at Cheers without end? Will Tuesday nights ever be the same? How many heartbreaks must a girl suffer in a week?

I seem to have very little control over anything these days. And so I bid farewell to Constantine. He has disappeared into the oblivion along with Narc. (Can you say "projection?")

Can I really continue to watch Idol in a world in which Scott Savol is still on the show and Constantine has been booted out?

What's wrong with America?

Paula, I'm with you on this one...time for us all to shed a tear.

-a Stunned (and saddened) Hyde-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took you long enough. Are you finally ready to join Marwan and fight the evil empire? We have a secret clubhouse that is better than Cheers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.