Wednesday, February 28, 2007

End of an Era

IrishBird is no longer at Cheers. I have no idea what happened, but I'm dying to find out. I actually first heard about it from Double-T. Later, I passed by Cheers and saw that they had a sign posted outside, advertising a new Saturday night karaoke hostess. I sent IrishBird an email to ask her about it, but I haven't heard back yet. I feel so out of the loop.

In other news, I keep having the urge to buy Narc roses. I still don't feel in love with him anymore. I think I'm just a sick person who hates herself.

-h-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that were true, you wouldn't have been working so hard to make progress on yourself...look how far you've come! We all have weak impulsive moments. Don't beat yourself up over it. Lord knows that I make extremely stupid decisions when it comes to certain men.

HistoryGeek said...

What they say about old habits is true. Be gentle with yourself.

Billy said...

I don't think you're sick, just confused. Don't buy the roses, but spend the money on yourself. You deserve it, not Narc.

Billy said...

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate that.