Saturday, February 10, 2007

Something Baroque

Yesterday I had 9 months sober. I went to get my hair cut and colored. There was something rather "baroque" about the whole salon experience.

NDN and I went out for Korean food last night. He had to catch me up on all of his adventures. He's been dating up a storm lately and actually getting a little action too...

Brick relapsed again last night and called me this morning. It prompted a lot of heavy and mixed feelings that I can't sort through just yet. But I met with Cherubino for coffee in the afternoon and she helped a lot. It's actually pretty cool to have a sponsor, now that I have one I can communicate with.

Brick and I have tickets to see A Chorus Line tonight. In fact, I better get going, or I'm going to be late to meet him at the theater.

I haven't seen Narc since last Sunday.

I bought a lot of new makeup this afternoon. What can I say... I went a little "Mac-crazy." Right now, I'm in all new colors.

It's divine.

-h-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a strong independent beautiful black woman. You deserve it! Congrats on the 9 months again.

Hyde said...

NDN, you are so weird... truly.

Billy said...

Ahh! I love Korean food, mostly because I am half-Korean.

I can't wait to visit New York in the fall so I can take in all of the sights, sounds, and smells. It's going to be so much fun.

Aravis said...

Congratulations on having 9 months Hyde! It sounds like you've been treating yourself a little, and deservedly so. :0)