Friday, February 02, 2007

Change?

So, I did it. Cherubino is now my sponsor. It was such a difficult conversation for me to have! I'm proud of myself though. It's good to know that I can end things. I'm also kind of proud of myself for how I handled Narc last night too. Here's our text exchange:

9:49 pm:
HYDE: What's up? How's your week?

1:09 am:
NARC: Just back in... Week ok, brief health scare with my mother, but better now., Drinking wine and watching Jon Stewart...

HYDE: Health scare? Glad she's ok. Enjoy the wine & tv. I'm in bed. These hours are rough.

NARC: Pobresita!! By the way, my world conquering has begin. Incredible story to tell you...

HYDE: World conquering? I'm intrigued... I wouldn't put it past you...

NARC: Tell you next time I see you. Hint: "Oceans... Top 10 script of 2006...?

HYDE: What? I'm confused. But seems big. When will I see you?

NARC: Whenever you want to come down of course.

HYDE: :) Maybe tomorrow night... Or Sat. I have to stick to weekends for the moment. I do want to see you. Classes are good. Oh-- and I switched sponsors and therapists!

NARC: Much news! Pity you can't come tonight...

HYDE: I'm half asleep already. Been up since 6:30... Wish you had asked me earlier.

NARC: Been up since 8! Boohoo... If you have to get up in a few, fine. Otherwise...

HYDE: Otherwise what?

NARC: (evil grin) You know what...

HYDE: Hmmm....

NARC: I think a round of Strip Wii Golf...

HYDE: Ha ha! I promise-- tomorrow or Sat. Your pick. As for tonight, sweet dreams. I'm thinking of you... :)

NARC: Hmmph. My weekend is tough, doing this reality series prop... Tonight is really the night my dear-- else next week...?

(By now it was 1:57 am)

NARC (again): Drat... And now I have the worst craving for a cig...!

HYDE: Tonight is not the night for me. Let's talk tomorrow and figure it out. Nite.

NARC: Yeah yeah...

HYDE: Kisses. And good night again.

And that was that.

Anyway, in a few minutes, I'm heading off to meet Meema for lunch, so I've gotta run.

More later...

love,
h

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

strip video games! yeah!

Anonymous said...

It's 3:15 am and I can't sleep. I have a breakfast date tomorrow at 10:30. It's a blind date with a girl from Jdate. Then I am going to go to the banya with Thea. SHE is the one that can actually make ME feel sexually awkward. It's kinda weird actually. Anyway, I hope to get some good lunch and shopping in after that with her. I haven't been feeling too well lately and I know that the banya is very healthy so I am looking forward to it. Tomorrow night I will probably stay in like tonight and clean/organize my apt. and storage bin downstairs. On Sunday morning I need to go to my Grandfather's apt. again. I am going to help my sister move some stuff. Then hopefully I will be able to read some stuff for work. Sunday night I am having a 2nd date with a different girl. I met her on Weds. night and we had a pretty good time. She lives just around the corner. Which is great and possibly a little spooky for the future, eh? I am recording the superbowl, not because i care about the game, rather because i like to watch the commercials. Anyway, let's try and get lunch some time next week. I am going to go back to bed now. But i will frustratingly be up for a while probably...

Anonymous said...

I just came back from my breakfast date. It went pretty well. I liked her and I will see her again. It gets confusing going out with more than two girls at once though. And EXPENSIVE too!! She grew up in the same town as I did. weird. Anyway, I'm off to the banya now. Tonight I am going to organize my storage bin and the rest of my apt. and i am kind of looking forward to it.
It's really fuckin cold outside Hyde. You might want to wear sun glasses so your allergies don't act up.

Anonymous said...

Switching therapist and sponsor is a sign that you´re really serious about continuing to improve yourself. You really are an example of what people can acomplish.

BIG HUG FROM England.
.
.
.

Anonymous said...

My banya session was awesome today Hyde. It turns out that I will probably be heading out with friends tonight and so will organize my storage bin tomorrow. But more importantly, how is everything with Cherubino going?

Hyde said...

Thanks, Mystic!!!

Billy said...

Congrats on your new sponsor. Good for you.