Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm about to...

...talk to my sponsor, Talis, about switching. I've asked Cherubino to be my sponsor and she's agreed. I'm really scared of this conversation though.

There was also some major drama with my therapist this week. I am switching therapists too.

Oh-- and I haven't seen Narc in a full week. We haven't spoken in a few days. It's weird, but I don't really miss him.

Is the obsession lifting?

I'm scared to call Talis. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I am terrible at this...

-h-

UPDATE:
I called her and she didn't pick up the phone! She stood me up for our appointment. Now I can't unload the anxiety anywhere. Ugh. Maybe it's for the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like she has given you (another) concrete reason to switch sponsors. I understand what you mean about making her feel bad, but if she isn't following through on her end of the relationship, then you need to do what's best for you. Good for you for making the decision to do just that.

feitclub said...

No-show = Grounds for dismissal, guilt-free.