Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Cold that Kicked my Ass...

...has finally started to go away.

I've been in bed since Sunday night, but finally managed to get up and out this morning and am back to teaching. I want to write about Valentine's Day and all that, but I'm now terribly behind in everything, from the 4th step work I committed to, to my reading for class, to returning phone calls and cleaning my house. Ugh!

Anyway, I'll see if I can get some of it done this afternoon. I miss blogging. And I hated being knocked out all week. I guess I forgot what it was like to feel "sick and tired" all the time. I can't say I miss it...

Okay. Now off to teach the rise of the Roman Empire.

love,
h

2 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

I just want to point out that you were "sick and tired" but you took care of yourself. In the past, it wouldn't have mattered if the cold was kicking your ass. This is fabulous.

Aravis said...

So glad you're better now!

You're teaching the Rise of the Roman Empire. Are you going to teach them about the Fall as well, or just let them figure it out on their own? *G*