Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Plant-Boy's Tears

So, here's the surprise I was telling you about-- when Brick was a little boy, he was a phenomenally talented chorister. In fact, he premiered this piece by Philip Glass, which we later found on CD.

If you want to hear Brick as a little angel,

Listen Here

(He starts singing about halfway through the track, so be patient...)

Hearing it made me teary for a lot of reasons.

Anyway, I have a lot going on this week... I know I've been low on blogging, but I'm hoping to catch up in another day or two.

Hope you are all well!

Love,
h

5 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

That was absolutely magical. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow. He does sound like an angel. It's strange to think that little voice is an adult now and has done such wild stuff as I can only imagin. Absolutely beautiful

Anonymous said...

Hyde-is? Did you make that little picture? It's good.

Hyde said...

No, Hammer. I found it on the internet. Doesn't it fit the song well?

:)

h

Anonymous said...

Haunting.