Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hammerlicious

Happy Birthday, Hammer!!!

Hammer and I are going to see a Broadway show in honor of her 30th.

This weekend has been pretty good so far, except for the fact that I'm getting sick. My throat hurts when I swallow and I'm feeling a little feverish. Brick and I made an exciting discovery online, but I have to wait another day or two to tell you what it is.

Hmm... what else? I went with LilSis and JBC to talk to the florist about their wedding. The arrangements she's put together are absolutely gorgeous! It's going to be such a beautiful wedding. Afterwards, we ate at Benihana, which is always fun.

This morning I went to a new meeting-- a women's meeting. It was really great. I actually knew 8 of the 30 + women already. I guess I am starting to find a niche in the AA community. Afterwards I went out for breakfast with some of them. I have a lot of thoughts about women, AA, blah, blah, blah, but no time to write about it or think about it all right now.

Anyway, that's it for the moment. I just wanted to put up a quick post in honor of Hammer. Tomorrow I'll be working on my syllabi, and come Monday I'll be teaching again and taking classes.

The party's over, so to speak...

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend too...

love,
h

7 comments:

Charby said...

Happy Birthday Hammer!

Anonymous said...

Please wish Hammer a very happy birthday from me.
.
.
.

Billy said...

glad you had a good meeting. and, happy birthday hammer.

Anonymous said...

first-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAMMER!

To Hyde- You truly are an amazing friend! I don't know what I would do without you...for all of you in blog land..you are so lucky to hear from her...she is the bestest girl in the whole wide world.

Thank you--hyde-- for leading me in the right direction to save my life.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hydy, I have another chick singer you might like Amy Winehouse

She's nineteen and terrific.
.
Try the song"You know I'm no good" and "Rehab"

Hyde said...

Thanks, Mystic. I'm on it!

:)

h