Monday, January 15, 2007

Lifted Spirits

I am watching the Golden Globes right now and I have to make this a quick post because I really have to pee. Brick just left my house. Yes, we are talking again. He said that not having been in touch with me and only having access to my life through the blog left him with the impression that I am really depressed. I'm feeling much better, so I had to post and tell you all that.

Last night I watched the season premiere of 24 with Narc.

















Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Oh-- and Spins, if you want to know more about the chocolate pizza, I suggest you check out this video over at Dan's. Yes... I am the eye behind the camera!

Anyway... I'll be back soon with a longer update.

Glad to be feeling better. Now to the bathroom and then back to the Golden Globes. I'm already glad that Hugh Laurie won...

love,
h

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pee, when held in, gives some people joy. . .
.
.
.

Hyde said...

Don't give away my secrets! ;)

feitclub said...

A victory for Dr. House is a win for us all.

shorty said...

Pee, when held in, gives some people bladder infections

HistoryGeek said...

That chocolate pizza looked amazing. Were those marshmallows on top?

feitclub said...

Indeed, marshmallows were on top. They were warm too...

Anonymous said...

...well I have heard of being "full of shit", but full of piss is a new one on me.
.
.

swisslet said...

okay - no spoilers on 24 this season please! We're due in 6 days!

ST

swisslet said...

and where does Hugh Laurie get off trying to fool us with that lame british accent? We are so onto him!

ST

Anonymous said...

Hugh Laurie is awesome, but I can't decide if I like better as a sarcastic bastard or with a dead sexy accent.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are in better spirits, Hyde. I hope that you and Brick are able to repair things.