Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Countdown Begins!

The Cowboy sent me this quiz on Myspace. The new season of 24 starts on January 14th. I can't wait!!!

In other news, Hammer and I had lunch today with Narc and the Alaskan. Strange... Oh, and I was asked to speak at an AA meeting at a detox center on Thursday. I'm nervous, but agreed to do it.

A longer post is in the works...

Lots of love,

H



You are Audrey Raines!


You are caring and compassionate. You put the needs of others before your own. You are smart and witty and can get out of the most complicated of situations. You know how to stand up for yourself and defend yourself if necessary

5 comments:

Aravis said...

I know speaking is scary, but you'll be great. Just take a deep breath and share as honestly as you can. :0)

HistoryGeek said...

I'm Audrey Raines too! I have no idea who that is, since I don't watch 24...

HistoryGeek said...

I'm Audrey Raines too! I have no idea who that is, since I don't watch 24...

Flash said...

I bloody know that I left a happy new year you wonderful person type comment round here earlier.
Buggered if i can see it now mind.
Happy new year Hyde, you bloody loverly thing!

Flash said...

By the way, I am most definitely not Audrey Raines.