Friday, January 12, 2007

Patience

I desperately need to write something new... about how everything resolved that night between me and Narc... about my extreme depression this week... about my doubts concerning my sponsor... about the chocolate pizza I ate with Dan on Wednesday night.

But I'm not ready to write again just yet.

Tomorrow I'm going out to Long Island to spend the afternoon with my parents. They just got back from Mexico. On the day they returned, Hammer and the Alaskan left for Mexico.

Today I saw "The Curse of the Golden Flower" with B and I bought myself a new iPod nano. I went to a meeting on the Upper West Side and spent the rest of the evening with Cherubino-- an AA friend. She's really cool.

Well... Like I said, I'll be back with the details. Be patient with me, if you will. I'm desperately trying to learn how to be patient with myself.

love,
h

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your afternoon with your parents. Meanwhile, I'll be as patient as you need me to be.

Aravis said...

Yes, enjoy this time with your family. Take all the time you need; we'll be patient. And I'm sending good thoughts your way as you learn patience with yourself. *hug*

Anonymous said...

I know you're madly in love with Narc and there is no one else for you and all that.......

...But have you ever considered that maybe there is someone out there you can love, who knows how to love you back?
.
.

feitclub said...

What did you think of the Golden Flower movie?

Anonymous said...

Patience is definitely a virtue, one that I have, thank goodness. We will be here when you are ready. Stay strong.

Anonymous said...

A virtue patience is that we all must strive for....
.
.
.

HistoryGeek said...

OMG, you must tell about the chocolate pizza!

Oh, right! And patience.

Did you mention chocolate?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hyde, can you shoot me an email? I can't find your address, and I have a question or two for ya.
Thanks

Chapstick