Friday, December 16, 2005

THANK GOD! (Let's talk about sex...)

Please don't read if you don't want to read about sex...

Oh My God!

I was just posting you guys a sexy, X-rated blog about KHill and BJ's and urination and choking and all sorts of stuff, but N just called me and stopped me. THANK GOD! It's nearly 4:00 am and he's on his way over. I forgo everything else for him. I LOVE HIM!

Besides, KHill can lust after me all he wants... (Oh, and he does want!) It's best I don't expose my underbelly to all of you... And it's best I don't let him cheat on his girlfriend. I DO have some kind of conscience...

But, Ugh! Narc just called me. Would you believe the words out of my mouth? In a breathy voice-- "Narc-- I'll do ANYTHING you ask me to!" He promised to follow up.

"OKAY! I'll be there in 10 minutes!" he guaranteed.

And that, I can only project onto this all the descriptions I told KHill. And what about how I felt him up?

Stop it, Hyde... You're not bad. Yes-- I did fend him off; Yes-- I protected HIS relationship and whatever fucked up non-commital thing I have with N.

That's it. No more thinking about KHill and our common interests. Thank God N is on his way here. Who knows what else could have gone down tonight.

It's 4:00 am again.

Welcome back, Hyde!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you wear a mask for him?

sunshine said...

Enjoy your party tonight. I wish I was there!!

Anonymous said...

What happened to the x-rated stuff? NDN and I want to see it.

HistoryGeek said...

What is it with we blog women and heat this week. Are we all getting on the same cycle? (Now wouldn't that be interesting...)

Anonymous said...

I don't know Spinny, but I fear I might have to reveal the sex that us Mystics practice. It has different levels and chakras and I have never seen the layman even attain level one. We are a select few us men and women that practice the art of Mystical sex. Just like the Chakras in Yoga there are 7 levels of Mystical sex. Like I said before the regular person has not even reached level one. I who have practiced Mystical sex all my life have only achieved the 3rd level. One day I should write a detailed discription of level one on my blog. But I don't know if anyone would be interested.

Hyde said...

"If you want a partner
Take my hand
Or if you want to strike me down in anger
Here I stand
I’m your [wo]man"

Narc is asleep in my bed. I have a hangover and whiskey breath. And I have only several hours to scrub my house into shape before 50 people arrive here tonight to celebrate my existence... Or at least my birth. I'm off to Duane Reade to buy cleaning supplies.

Anyway, Anonymous-- trust me-- You don't want to hear it. It was raunchy. I mean, c'mon... If I had discretion at 4:00 am on a countless number of Jack Daniels, then you KNOW it was bad. The x-rated stuff is saved in a draft where it belongs.

Well, I'm feeling strange right now... What if KHill comes to my party tonight? Is Narc going to stay here straight through tonight?

Fuck. HYDE-is!?!? Where was Jekyll last night? Why did you come back with a vengeance?