Saturday, December 03, 2005

All Mixed Up

I need to give you guys a longer post about last night's date. I really had a great time and there's a lot to say about it. But right now, I'm sitting in front of my computer, half-hungover/half-revived (I still have one can of red bull to go).

My eyes are glassy and I'm listening to "Never, Never, Never." Thanks, Mystic... I just downloaded it. I wrote Narc a belligerent text at 4:00 in the morning. This guy last night really treated me so well. He was cute and I liked kissing him. It was strange for me to be catered to like that. I'm confused. But like I said, I liked him.

Damn it! I'm just very, very VERY confused.

I'm going to the opera with NDN today. I've got to get going if I'm going to have time to get something to eat.

("Sometimes it's hard to be a woman..."
Oops. Am I playing "Stand by Your Man" again? Guess I am...
Why do I hate myself?)

PS: Narc majorly updated his blog yesterday. I guess I know what he was doing yesterday afternoon. Sitting at home and ignoring me.

PPS: I wore his socks (that I stole) on my date last night. How sick is that?

8 comments:

sunshine said...

I guess you might believe us now when we tell you there are better fish in the sea. Doesn't mean you can't stop loving Narc, but you do deserve to have that same love recepricated to you. Just date MG casually, no one is putting pressure on you to up and leave Narc in the wind, but just think how awesome life would be if you could bottle that feeling you had on your date last night.

No reason to feel guilty for giving yourself what YOU need.

Happiness.

Take Care I need more details!!

Charby said...

I wouldn't say its sick Hyde, funny though, its amused me for some reason.

HistoryGeek said...

I'm glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

I dare you to say yes to Radmila's question on your last post.

Anonymous said...

Hyde,
Just came back from meeting you and Anxious at that bar. While you stood in the corner and drank your drink I talked with Anxious. I still have fucking headache! Oh my God! She wouldn't shut up, went on and on about herself and was just overall really irritating to be around.
NDN

Anonymous said...

Hello H,
You asked me the other day if I work in Advertising. Interesting question, I'm not really sure why you would ask. But I do sales for an advertising company. I live in Arizona but maybe not for long.
Nick

feitclub said...

Belligerent? How so? And has he mentioned you in his blog yet?

Hyde said...

Dan, all I wrote was "Thanks for calling me back." And no-- no blog mention. But his is not really about his personal life...

-h