Friday, August 26, 2005

What Goes Around Comes Around

There's been major drama. Rather, major trauma. In fact, it's too much for me to even get into. The point is--Narc and I are done for good. If I can't stick to it this time, I really am too stupid for words. I'm debating how much I feel comfortable going into here. I think I still need some more time to sit with all of this, but it was bad... So bad in fact, that I don't care about the shirt that I left there and I don't want to return his calls or even write him a message for closure. He gave me all the closure I need last night.

I hope. I think...

Please, Hyde, be strong on this one!

-h-

2 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Stay strong, and tell us (or not) when you are ready.

feitclub said...

Whatever happens, you don't need to fault yourself. You are not stupid because you might cave in to an urge.