Monday, August 01, 2005

In the Works

I have a TON to write about and practically no time in which to do it, as I'm leaving for California early on Wednesday morning. After that, you won't hear from me for a whole week. Whatever will you all do?

Anyway, a much longer post is in the works, but here's the rundown of the past few days:

FRIDAY:
Met two VERY strange people at Cheers, brought them home and did "medicine" with them all night long until 7:30 the next morning.

SATURDAY:
Hopped on a bus (still coming down and feeling like shit) and went to visit Hammer in D.C. On the way there, my cell phone broke, so I was "incommunicado" all weekend. We relaxed, watched movies and ate Ghanaian food in Adam's Morgan with her brother.

SUNDAY:
Shopped at a flea market, Hammer showed me around the museum where she works and we went paddle-boating. That night, I took the bus back to NY, arriving after midnight. Then I went to see Narc. (I can't help it, but I love him so!)

TODAY:
Lunched with Narc, had a voice lesson, bought a replacement cell phone and got my hair cut.

Details on all this to follow, either tonight or tomorrow...

lol!

Hyde

3 comments:

feitclub said...

Sounds like fun. I look forward to hearing the whole story.

HistoryGeek said...

Oh, DC! Was it Eastern Market? Did you have pancakes or crabcakes there? Oh, gods, I miss that city. Why couldn't it be in the Bay Area?

Hyde said...

Yes, it was Eastern Market, but no pancakes or crabcakes!!!