Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Making a Plan

I just got back from lunch with NDN.
Our conversation as we parted at the street corner:

NDN: So what's your plan for the day? What time is BarMan's show tonight?

Hyde: I don't know. I think it's at 9:00. But I don't know what to do with myself before then. Maybe I'll go home and blog.

NDN: No! Go out today! It's a beautiful day. Go to Central Park! Just take off your sweatshirt and you'll be fine. Walk around the park.

Hyde: Central Park?

NDN: Yeah! Go to the Rambles. Go hook up with some sketchy guy in the Rambles.

Hyde: Sounds like a plan.

NDN: You could even post it on Craigs List. 'Come meet me in the Rambles. I'll be wearing...'

Hyde: See you later.

And then NDN went back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so naturally what does Hyde do? Does she take my advice? Nooooo, she goes home and blogs. what motherfer? WHAT?!

HistoryGeek said...

ACK! craiglist! Don't get me started...