Thursday, August 25, 2005

Coming Soon...

I have a lot to post about, but haven't gotten around to it yet. The big news of the week--yesterday I auditioned for a new choir and was accepted on the spot. Yay! The conductor seemed really intense and detail-oriented and rehearsals are three hours long, so I hope I know what I'm getting myself into. Anyway, if you want to check it out, it's the Russian Chamber Chorus of New York. (I've always been somewhat of a Russophile!)

I still have to tell you guys about my Monday night fight with Narc. I actually walked out and left him in a bar! Then on Tuesday I hung out with Pati (the girl I met the night before I went to D.C--the night I got to know Crys, the crazy crystal meth dealer). We went to go hear BarMan play at CBGB's and it ended up being a crazy night! We ended up back at Cheers where we picked up BulgarianGuy and then headed to Manchester and FuBar. Narc called me at almost 3:00 am (I guess he didn't stay mad from the night before) and I brought my two companions to his place where we stayed up talking until 7:00 am. (Not wise the night before an audition, but I made it through!)

Anyway, details to follow!

-Hyde-

Oh...And I couldn't resist... Nude pics of Jude Law!

3 comments:

sunshine said...

Hurry Up!

feitclub said...

Congratulations! See, that's why you're awesome: you stayed up late partying and still kicked ass in your audition!

I'm glad I got to hear you sing before I left and I look forward to hearing you sing again. How about another audiopost sometime?

HistoryGeek said...

Sure - tease me with nude pics of Jude Law while I'm at work!