Friday, June 24, 2005

The Text

Sent: 1:41 PM
From: Narc
To: Hyde

I am awake now, and we'll keep this simple: do not speak to me ever again.

The Reply:

There was none. But I've been home crying, vomiting, sleeping and smoking cigarettes all day. I hope I can get my shit together tomorrow.

In terms of Narc, I don't care what has happened. I still love him and I know that he loves me, even if it will never work for us to be together.

Tomorrow I'm spending the day with my stepfather. He builds houses and always wanted to learn how to carve stone. I bought him a one-day stonecarving workshop with the master stonecarver at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine. I bought myself a place in the workshop too, so all day tomorrow, it will be Hyde, a bunch of sharp instruments and a block of limestone.

It'll probably be good for me. But damn, does this hurt right now... I just feel sick. I hope I can sleep tonight.

5 comments:

feitclub said...

I've been reserving judgment for a long time so I can finally say this now:

That guy is a fucking asshole.

He will call back, you realize. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...you know the rest. The catch is you have to remember what he told you today and the way he made you feel. Also remember that you weren't the one who threw him out to have sex with another person. Nor were you the one who insulted him by involking the memory of his dead father.

That's what this guy has done, but he's the one who's angry at you? If I didn't read it I wouldn't believe it.

Flash said...

Again, Dan's right.

I hope you enjoy your stonecutting day,

Charby said...

Dan talks a lot of sense, listen to him.
*hug*

Try and have a good day

Anonymous said...

hyde,
hope you had a fun day carving. tell us all about it!

sunshine said...

HEY HYDE!!!!!!!

Men.....There are more out there, and I know one has his eye on you.

Take care and CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!