Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Drunk

I'm at my house. I drank a lot. I have bruises on my eyes. Bezoukhoff is here. He thinks my cat is the sweetest feline in the world. PumpedUp hates me. Or so I think. Bezoukhoff says it's not entirely true. I think that Narc is fucking someone else tonight. And that makes me want to run in front of a moving car. I'm quoting Bezoukhoff now:

"What? Run in front of a moving car??? Hyde? The fact that that asshole may or may not be sleeping with someone else... The point is, it's your own life Hyde... The point is I'd like to murder the man. Sweet bloody murder. The fact is, I can not. But sending him to a nut house, I'd like to. He'd come out with some help."

So, now what? I'm off to sleep bruised and depressed and (NOT due to Bezoukhoff, but due to Narc). I'm SURE he's sleeping with the Exhibitionist girl tonight and I can't stand it, and I'm only grateful that I'm drunk, and I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes, and I'll update you guys on the rest of the weekend in which Narc fucked me over when I have a chance.

When will I ever learn?

Certainly not tonight....

love you all!

-Hyde

2 comments:

sunshine said...

* Hugs *

Time to find another one perhaps. Someone to take your mind off of Narc.

Listen to your close friends who are there and who have spent time in his company.

Stop standing up for him/defending him and start standing up for yourself.

It should be the summer of Hyde....

You know where I am if you need me : )

A bus trip is sounding better and better I bet.

feitclub said...

Courage, Hyde! I know you're hurting right now but please don't let things get really bad by lowering your values. Remember the basic math of life:

YOU > HIM