Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Coming Soon...

Okay, okay... So I've been a little remiss in terms of updating this thing! I promise a post either tonight or tomorrow.

But for those of you who can't wait (and I flatter myself here), a sneak preview of what's to come:
  • Sunday's "ethnic jaunt" with NextDoorNeighbor followed by dinner with Hammer and the Wizard,
  • My non-productive depressed day on Monday: I made a painting, got into a phone-fight with B and ended up getting drunk at Cheers before receiving a late night call from (and paying a visit to) Narc,
  • All day Tuesday spent with Narc (NextDoorNeighbor met us for drinks for a while there too),
  • All day today spent with Narc (including taking in a movie),
  • Dinner with VJ (where I'm about to head right now)

I'm feeling better than when I posted last, so that's a good thing. Then again, unless Narc and I get in a fight, I usually feel better after I see him. I think I'm a little addicted, as sad as that is...

And yes, I continue to be majorly conflicted about that and EVERYTHING (which is basically what my last post was about. The quote is from Zarathustra and the "Third movement" is a reference to Mahler's Third Symphony, but I think I got it wrong and it really should have been the "fourth movement," so I'm going to go fix the title now...)

I promise... more later. For now, I'm off to see VJ!

Hope you're all well!

1 comment:

feitclub said...

So you consider making a painting a "non-productive" day? Jesus, you should see my non-productive days. I don't even dress!