Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Oops... I did it again...

Oops... I just got my brains fucked out by Narc.

I am confused about what I'm doing. It's like they say in AA-- "a head full of AA and a belly full of booze is a bad combination." Well, I can now safely say that "a head full of AA and a ---- full of Narc is also a bad combination."

I knew it was the wrong thing to do as I was going there. But I did it anyway. That scares me. They say that self esteem is built by doing esteemable acts... well, I can see how that works! I kind of feel like shit about myself, but I kind of love that he called.

He said he loves me so many times. He wants to own me. Why do I like to let him? He and I have a dangerous chemistry. I hate it.

I have a lot of thinking to do, but my first order of business is a shower.

The rest of the story is forthcoming.

-h-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gasp!!

HistoryGeek said...

It was a mistake and you are learning from it. That's good.

Don't let him own you. If you are ever going to give over that kind of power to someone, let it be someone who will take care of you. He doesn't (and I'm not sure he's emotionally capable of it).