Monday, September 04, 2006

Liu and the Cowboy!

Yay!!! Liu and the Cowboy are coming to visit all the way from Texas and will be here in a few minutes! I haven't seen Liu since December, 2004-- the very month I started this blog! We had some fun adventures and I am looking forward to their visit so much. Liu and I have been like sisters since the summer between my junior and senior year of college. After graduation, she moved to Colorado and then back to Texas, where she grew up. She's been with the Cowboy since February, 2003, but I've never met him. He seems really sweet.

I have to update you all on the rest of the Narc texts from last night, and of course, on my week (which really has changed my perspective on a lot of things) but I don't have the time right now. Brick just called me. He's back from his "weekend in the country" with OlderMan.

more later...

h

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you noticed that after I told Hammer I would not comment on her blog, she has not made another post?

Anonymous said...

Somehow I think that is a coincidence....
.
.
.

HistoryGeek said...

A visit from a friend is a great way to start the week. Hang in there!

Hyde said...

Thanks, Spins!

Mystic-- I think it's because Hammer has been busy being in love, travelling and teaching...

-h-

Anonymous said...

Sure, sure that must be it......