Friday, September 15, 2006

BigSis

I just got back in from an evening with BigSis. She is a shoe-queen and I'm an incompetent, apathetic and easily overwhelmed shopper, so she volunteered to go shoe shopping with me.

We had a great time despite having to make our way around midtown in the rain. Afterwards, we went for dinner. We talked and talked and for the first time in a long time really started to communicate with each other.

I feel like there's a strong possibility that we may even become best friends again... that I can trust her... share myself with her. The thought of that makes me so happy, but I still feel cautious. In any event, I'm lucky to have her in my life. She really is an amazing person.

There's a lot more I want to write about... a lot to update, but that's it for now. I'm tired and it's rainy and I want to go curl up in my bed.

-h-

1 comment:

Aravis said...

It's wonderful that your relationship with her is starting to heal...