Friday, July 28, 2006

What Just Happened...

Narc texted me this morning that Point Break was on TV.

A few minutes ago he called me on the phone. He said he misses me. We talked for over an hour. My stomach is flipping over. We didn't mention PopStarChick. He said he's leaving on Sunday for Miami for 5 days but that he'll call me to hang out when he's back. Maybe we can be just friends after all.

A few minutes ago, NDN rang my doorbell. When I answered the door, he was a sight to see! He is in rare form. He is standing behind me as I type this. He is dressed in a brown shaggy Beatles-style wig, A thin white button down shirt with a lace paisely pattern, Brown and khaki striped pants and brown shoes. Oh-- and he has a killer ass. Better than Oc's, I might add.

Anyway, we're headed to Chinatown for dinner.

I hung out at Cheers last night with Double-T and Brick.

I am feeling a little better than yesterday.

I miss Narc. And he misses me.

-h-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeepers! It sounds like a lot of stuff is going on in your life these days! Those wheels must really be turning!

Anonymous said...

H-
I don't know if you are aware or not but there is a young, pleasant, well-built African guy living on the 14th floor.
-NDN

Anonymous said...

.....those who frequented Sodom and Gomorrah eventually did partake in its goings' on....

HistoryGeek said...

Big hug to you, sweetie!

Flash said...

Hugs from here too