Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm Back!

Hey everyone!

Just writing to say hi and that I'm back from my adventures through the Southeast. I'm at Brick's right now-- in the gym in his apartment building to be exact. Only while he is breaking a sweat on the stairmaster next to me, I'm sitting on an exercise bike and blogging from his roommate's laptop. On TV? A weather warning-- there are thunderstorms coming. Hopefully they'll clear out in time for tonight's fireworks.

Our trip was a lot of fun. I'm working on a longer post with details and photos, and I promise to get that done as soon as I can. As for last night? I spent it with Narc. I also spent the morning there. I couldn't help but think about last year when he went to Coney Island with the Exhibitionist for the 4th of July, but that's okay. This year isn't last year. Things are different. And that's good.

In other news, Hammer has a new love in her life, and I'm probably going to meet him today!

Sehr dramatisch!

Hope you are all well and enjoying summer!

Lots of love,

h

1 comment:

feitclub said...

He went to Coney Island last year? So did I. In fact, I went again this year. Glad to hear you're back.