Friday, July 21, 2006

Clouds

I am very tired today. I remember things, yet feel like I've lost my reality. There is thunder outside. Clouds are gathering. So much of me misses what was. I miss him. My first reaction is always to think that he's selfish. But maybe he's not. Maybe he's not being glib, but rather, it's just an awkward situation. Maybe he wants to stay "friends" with me because he cares about me. Maybe I should write him back and accept things the way they are. After all, he did tell me time and again that we are "not in a relationship." Maybe we never were. Maybe I made the whole thing up. Maybe I'm really crazy.

I am very tired today.

2 comments:

Aravis said...

Maybe you're just thinking about it too much. Maybe he wants to stay friends but maybe that's not the best thing for you given the way you feel about him.

Maybe it's time to stop hurting yourself, just for today.

HistoryGeek said...

Aravis is very wise. Be gentler with yourself. Narc's already had plenty of your gentleness.