Monday, July 04, 2005

The Response

It's 1:00 am and I'm fucking exhausted so I'm going to go to sleep in two minutes, but I got a response from Narc and HAD to post it. I was on the train with NDN when the text came through. My stomach flipped over and I felt like I was going to throw up. I'm glad NDN was there to talk me through it, but he's since gone to bed and I'm still reeling.

Anyway, here's the text. Again, I'll update you on the rest of my weekend tomorrow. Right now I just need to quiet my brain with the numbing of stupid television and to pray for some sleep.

The Response from Narc:

Back from fireworks, got your message. If you think it's possible to hang out as friends we can discuss that... Else we're probably done. Let me know...

So??? What does that mean?????

6 comments:

feitclub said...

I knew he'd write back. Still, I can't believe the tumerity of this guy...he's talking to you like he's doing you a fucking favor!

"maybe we can be friends...else we're through..."

You should reply with "We're already through, remember?" or not at all. His past behavior makes it clear that he doesn't respect you at all. Show him you mean business!

Charby said...

Don't reply! Don't even think about replying!

Anonymous said...

he will defy you no matter what. your letter said "i dont want to speak to you" and now he responds "let's be friends." He is defiant of every word you say! (opposite day, remember?)

Flash said...

No replying Hyde, you hear me?

Anonymous said...

It means that he wants to keep the door open, in case he gets lonely someday in the future. If you write back or go back to hanging out with him, it'll be more of the same: selfish behavior, no commitment, no giving. You know that he's not worth your time -- now it's just a matter of being able to control the urge to respond (I know how difficult that is!). Good luck and lots of love!

Chapstick said...

Same from me here, don't even think of doing it Hyde, you don;t need any more of the shit that he gave you.