Saturday, July 09, 2005

A Note from the Stallion

Weird... I just got back from Long Island and there was a note waiting with my doorman from the Stallion. (I've never seen his handwriting before, so that was weird too.) He said:

Hey Hyde, It's the Stallion.

I was in the area, so I figured I would stop by. My phone isn't working and I cracked the screen so I could not retreive your number for the 4th of July. Call me at home-- xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Would like to hang out with you!!! :)

-The Stallion

First of all, what does the Fourth of July have to do with anything? He never said he would call me on that day in particular and it's not exactly the kind of holiday on which you call your friends... Anyway, I'm not going to call him back tonight. I still have so much to process in terms of Narc and what I want to do with my life, that I think it would be a mistake to jump into bed with him right now. But then again, maybe it would get my mind off Narc a bit... What do you guys think?

I can't write much more now, as I have to change and meet some friends in the East Village, but I'll update this thing tomorrow if I get a chance.

Hope you're all well in blogland!

Hyde

5 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

I guess it would depend on what you want from this stallion. Sex is good for the soul, if you are able to have it just be sex or are willing to engage emotionally. But if you are still really wrapped up in Narc, maybe not so hot of an idea.

sunshine said...

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to reel in a new fish.

Out with the old, in with the new!!!

LavaLady said...

I was totally in the mood for someone new, but when I got the chance to meet someone I realized it would be a BAD idea. Now, if I had a zipless fuck on hand, I'd take it in a second, but anyone whose name I needed to remember, no, it's not going to happen.

So...probably not, is what I would say.

feitclub said...

Based on what you told me about him, I don't think it's a great idea. Strange notes left at your building is a red flag in my opinion (especially knowing that he does not live/work in the area).

Anonymous said...

Stallion always seems to come around at the most opportune times. It's as if he knew that you were having some interlude. Weird!