Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lost

I lost my favorite jacket last night.

What are the chances I'll get it back? The last I saw it-- at a bar stool at the end of the bar at 85-A in the East Village last night. I don't get it! Who would take a three year old frayed jacket with the pockets saftey-pinned on? I wear it almost every fucking day, but that's just because it's my favorite. I don't see how it would be of value to anyone else.

This absolutely sucks!

I'm going to wait until 4:00 when the bar opens to see if they found it. I must have been smashed last night though. It was all alcohol too--no "medicine." It's been a while since I've beent that bad off from booze alone. BarMan admonished me because I had seven in under an hour to start the night off. :(

Oh well. Today's a new day and time to get things under control and kick my ass into gear. Right?

-hyde

2 comments:

sunshine said...

RIGHT

Charby said...

On your marks..... Get set...... Go Hyde Go!