Sunday, March 04, 2007

Keeping it "Semi-Real"

Here's a little update:

Under the tutelage of Bezoukhoff and shortly after a viewing of Zodiac, the following message was sent to Narc:

Well, I hope you get done what you need to do. But frankly, I thought this was a rather strange email. I’ve known you for a pretty long time. You’ve had a lot of this on your plate for a while now and it hasn’t precluded you from being able to “surface.” If you don’t want to see me because you don’t want to see me, simply say so. But this just seems kind of cagey and leaves me feeling strange.

Anyway, take care--

Hyde


I am nervous, but emboldened by my own audacity. I still hate this.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you tell that twat to shove a hot curling iron up his arse while he's at it.

Anonymous said...

sorry, i know you don't like people insulting him

Chapstick said...

Bravo, Hyde, you've made it about you, which is something that needs to be done more often.

HistoryGeek said...

That was a lovely e-mail. Stating the reality of the situation for you. Excellent!

Aravis said...

Good for you, Hyde! *hug*

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the response that you deserve.

Anonymous said...

I kinda like the 15th floor guy's suggestion best.
.
.
.

Cody Bones said...

Good Job Hyde, keep it up.