Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Ice-Pops and Whisky

Still with a splitting headache. Last night I was Hyde again. At least I'm blessed with memory loss. Went to see Phantom with Hammer, the Wizard, B and Bezukhoff. Still in love with the Phantom although a little more embarassed about it... Jack Danieled my way through the rest of the night...fudged "O Mio Babbino Caro" at the piano bar and ended up putting on a strip show before passing out. At least I found my necklace... I still feel drunk (although it's almost 2:30 in the afternoon.) Torn between getting something to eat (so I'll feel better) and staying here to watch the rest of my soap. I've fallen desperately behind with the soaps! I think I need to watch more TV. Living is much more destructive than watching...

Anyway, I texted Narc at 3:48 am: "R U up?" And although he didn't write back, my phone showed a missed call from him at 4:55 am.

I have to finish all my grading today. I think I'll go eat an ice-pop...

No comments: